- About Us:
- Use of the Website and Online Workshops/Courses and Content:
- Collection of Information:
- When you access the website or use our online workshop/courses and content, register, assignments or other material, respond to or participate in any survey or questionnaire sent to you, or make a purchase through the website, we may collect, store and use certain personal information of you with this policy. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the website or the online workshop/courses and content.
- When you register or make a purchase on the website, we shall ask your detailed information, name and email address. We may also need your location and other information that will help us to provide you the services. We may also ask you about your gender and educational history or qualifications in order to understand more about you (we understand that responding to these questions shall always be optional). When you make a purchase, our service provide shall collect and process your credit card or other payment details.
- We may also collect your computer’s IP address in order to provide you with the best service at your location.
- Canada4study may offer you the ability to verify your identity for select services. In order to enroll for these services, you may be required to provide us or our third-party identity verification vendor with personally identifiable information such as your name, address, date of birth, and a photo identification document. We may store your information for a maximum of seven days for the purpose of resolving user support issues. Upon successful verification of your identity, we will store only the name given on your identification documentation.
- Finally, we may receive information about you from third-parties (such as credit reference agencies) who are legally entitled to disclose that information.
- Use of Information:
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience.
- To improve our website.
- To improve customer service.
- To process transactions.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. Your information might be used to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature. To send periodic emails, the email address you provide on sign up may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, workshops/courses in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Storage of Information:
All information provided by you is stored on our secure servers. Once you register, we will ask you to choose a password which enables you to access the online courses and content. We expect you to keep your password confidential and not to share this password with anyone.
In addition, we (or third-parties acting on our behalf) may also store or process information that we collect about you. We shall take all measures to keep your personal information safe and to prevent the loss or unauthorized access of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the internet.
- Security Measures:
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via secure socket layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
All your content shall stay as confidential between us. We further undertake that the content provided by you will never be shared with any other member and you shall have exclusive control of the content submitted by you. We agree the content provided to Canada4Study for the said purpose shall not be used for any other purpose other than what the same has been submitted for on our site. You shall have exclusive control of the content submitted by you. When we have your permission, or under the following circumstances, we may transfer or otherwise disclose information collected from you to the following entities for the following purposes:
- To our employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, and suppliers, if the disclosure will enable that entity to provide us with business, professional, or technical support.
- To employees, independent contractors, service providers, and our suppliers to fulfill your product or service request.
- To the trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help us communicate with you about offers from us and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- Our advertisers which is inclusive of, but is not limited to, the financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stockbrokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- When we determine that there has been a violation of this agreement; and also to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
- To share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, as otherwise required by law.
- Third-Party Website:
- Marketing Provisions:
By creating an account with us, your email will be used as a communication tool for our products, services and updates. Emails may contain periodic newsletters, product updates, company announcements and promotional content. We will not share, sell, rent, swap or authorize any third-party to use your e-mail address for commercial purposes without your consent. If you feel you have received an e-mail from us in error, please write to us at contact@ canada4study.com at any time, if you no longer wish to receive a specific form of email, follow the “unsubscribe” instructions located near the bottom of each email.
In the event we go through a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling a portion of our assets, users’ personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
- Infringement of Intellectual Property Rights:
As specified in the terms and conditions the intellectual property rights of the website are owned by Karan Singh Grewal. If you find that if in any way the intellectual property rights are being violated, we request you to please inform us as soon as possible. Your efforts shall be appreciated. In a case you have a reason to believe that your copyright is infringed we request you to provide us:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing, is located on our Site, with enough detail that we may find it on the website.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith and belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
- An undertaking by you that the above information is accurate and that we are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
- Credit Check and Fraud Prevention:
We use standard and authorized payment gateway services. We may use credit reference (CRA) and fraud prevention (FPA) agencies to help us make decisions in case of any fraud. The information which we provide to the fraud prevention agencies about you, your financial associates and your business (if you have one) may be supplied by fraud prevention agencies to other organizations and used by them and us to prevent crime, fraud and money laundering by, for example:
- Checking details provided on applications for credit and credit related or other facilities.
- Managing credit and credit related accounts or facilities.
- Cross Check details provided on proposals and claims for all types of insurance.
Your data may also be used for other purposes for which you give your specific permission or, in very limited circumstances, when required by law or where permitted under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Your data may also be used to offer you other products, but only if permitted. All disputes related to this would be taken care by Chandigarh courts.
Canada4Study does not provide any guarantee on the quality of service provided by you and strongly encourages you review them, perform your due diligence and ensure that they are right for your needs.
Users using any of the Canada4Study services across the following mediums i.e. through internet, website, SMS, phone or any other medium are bound by this disclaimer, wherein they are cautioned to make all relevant enquiries before they (users) rely, act upon or enter into any transaction (any kind or any sort of transaction including but not limited to monetary transaction) with Canada4Study.
Users are cautioned that all and any information of whatsoever nature provided or received by us is taken in good faith by Canada4Study.
- Contact Us: