Call 0172-4044844 / 8283954488 or fill up the form below:
British Council Certified Teachers
Flexible Study Duration
Multiple Duration of Courses Depending on Your Need Analysis
Regular Mock Tests
Tips on Speaking and Mock Interviews
Small Batches for Personalized Attention
Individual Attention to Weak Students
Canada4Study is the one-stop solution for all your IELTS related queries and necessary training. We have a hands-on student centric approach with highly skilled and certified educators by the British Council. Canada4Study utilizes the official IELTS preparation material produced by the University of Cambridge. We offer the most comprehensive IELTS training, and our programs are crafted to give sufficient practice to students in the techniques required for taking the IELTS test with full confidence. Our focused training gives the candidates a strong base in English which aids them in achieving the highest possible bands in IELTS.
Students aspiring to study in the topmost universities and colleges of the English-speaking world need to clear an English language proficiency test. Non-native speakers of English have to show that they can read, write, speak, and understand English, so as to be able to follow lectures, study, take exams, and interact comfortably with fellow students, teachers and the local population. For this purpose as well as for the purpose of immigration, a standardised English language proficiency test for non-native English speakers has been established as a pre-requisite for the selection process. IELTS is the world’s most popular English language proficiency test and a world of opportunity awaits those who clear the required scores.
What is IELTS?
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is conducted by three institutions, namely, the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment (University of Cambridge).
- IELTS is the most impartial and trustworthy English proficiency test available for the purposes of study, work, and immigration.
- Most academic institutions in English-speaking countries, like, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and an increasing number of educational institutions in the United States, accept IELTS for study.
- For work purposes, many professional organisations recognise IELTS as the standard test.
- For immigration, IELTS is required or accepted for permanent residency by the governments of the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
- IELTS is developed by education and language experts with a vast experience in teaching English, conducting exams and producing educational content.
- IELTS test material is exhaustively researched and is constantly in the process of being reviewed and updated by experts and academics.
- In view of the varied backgrounds, nationalities, genders, of the people taking the IELTS exam, care is taken to ensure that the test is unbiased and neutral.
- It is an internationally relevant test because it accepts both British and American spellings.
- The test makes use of Australian, British and American accents, thus covering the major English-speaking accents.