Home Forum Jobs (part & full time) & PGWP Finding Work in Canada Reply To: Finding Work in Canada

  • Vinod Sharma

    June 7, 2021 at 10:27 AM

    If you are an employee, you report you cash payments for services on form 1040, line 7 as wages. The IRS requires all employers to send a form W-2 to all employees. However since you are paid in cash your employee will not issue a form W-2.

Get Free Counselling