Start earning ASAP. Apply for jobs and line up interviews before arrival
1) Research about the Company and the preferred skills requirement for the respective position from other similar job postings. Try to incorporate these and customize your resume.
2) In references mention “Available on request” This is so that when they ask you for the respective contact details you can intimate the concerned person that he/she would be contacted shortly
3) Keep it to a one or maximum two pages
4) Put the Best Stuff “Above the Fold”. Meaning that you should make sure your best experiences and accomplishments are visible on the top third of your resume.
5) Ditch the Objective Statement. The only occasion when an objective section makes sense is when you’re making a huge career change and need to explain from the get-go why your experience doesn’t match up with the position you’re applying to.
6) Avoid Empty Words. E.g. Detail-oriented, team player, and hard worker. Use here’s a better way to describe the same
7) Deal with the Gaps. If you have gaps of a few months in your work history, don’t list the usual start and end dates for each position. Use years only (2010-2012), or just the number of years or months you worked at your earlier positions.
8) After your Interview its’s imporant to write a Thank You mail. Need help Click https://theinterviewguys.com/thank-you-email-subject-line/